Thursday 22 March 2012

Wireless broadband makes me happy!

If you think about it, as of today, what are you going to say to a wireless internet provider or a Broadband internet provider, who comes to you offering highly economical broadband service, at a superfast speed of 16kbps??? When you’ll probably tell him kindly that he is retarded, and that what he is offering is not broadband and then you will probably give him a dose of your mind and tell him to get lost and stay lost! Well, I would do the same because that is what I expect from the internet and broadband services today. My first and foremost requirement is high speed internet, at a minimum of 512kbps, and without that I really feel odd and out of place.
Infact, if I do not have high speed internet, I feel dead! Devoid of life!!! I feel as if someone has sucked out all the happiness from me! Well realistically speaking, I don’t smoke, don’t drink, don’t do drugs and can give up eating (for a few days atleast!), but I must have my high speed broadband service 24 hours a day! My broadband service provider recently, also became a wireless internet provider, and has without asking, come and installed the latest wireless modem in my house. Now I can surf, play, listen to music, chat, do my email and whatever I like, sitting in my study and my wife can be on the same broadband service at the same time from her room.
Last but not the least, the tenants at my place also use the same wireless Broadband service and we are all extremely happy about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment